Help getting a Washington State ID
Our office is temporarily closed, and our drop-in clinics are not being held at this time. However, we are still available to help you!
We can assist you by email or phone. We are not available to meet in our downtown office.
The Washington State Department of Licensing is offering limited in-person appointments. Their website says that appointments must be made in advance and it may be difficult to get an appointment quickly. Some services are available online, and this is often a faster way to get service. For example, if you have lost a Washington State ID (even an expired one), you may be able to replace it online.
(We are not associated with the Washington Department of Licensing. For the most current information, please visit their website.)https://www.dol.wa.gov/
If you have lost a Washington State ID or license:
- You can try to replace it online yourself
- OR contact us for assistance in doing an online replacement
If you have never had a Washington ID before:
- We can help you get identity documents to take to an appointment at the Department of Licensing.
- Please email us or call and leave a message.
FOR HELP WITH AN ID
- email us at ID@lawadvocates.org
- or call (360) 671-6079 extension 25 and leave a message.
As staff and volunteers are working remotely, it may take longer than usual to return your call or email.
Thank you for your patience.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
If your driver’s license was suspended, this program CANNOT help with getting it back. Learn more about getting it back here.